Need a USB & Bluetooth Speakerphone? Meet the NEW Sennheiser / EPOS SP 30 Speakerphone & SP 30+ plus
Create A Professional Super Fast Conference Room On The Go! (with sound to match)
Finally, EPOS have introduced a Bluetooth version of there best selling SP range of USB speakerphones - The NEW Sennheiser / EPOS SP 30 & Sennheiser / EPOS SP 30+ plus (dont worry, I will explain the difference *further down)
The SP 30 connects To Multiple Bluetooth Devices, mobile phones, tablets, PC's MACS and anything with a usb connection.
Create A Professional Super Fast Conference Room On The Go! + Up To 20 Hours Talk Time!
EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! Connects to multiple bluetooth devices (it can remember up to 8 in its nmemory too!)
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Has both USB-A & USB-C connectivity gives you the ability to just plug n play to enter any conference call - With Ease
*Whats the difference between SP 30 & SP 30+ plus? The SP 30+ comes with the Sennheiser / EPOS BTD 800 USB Dongle for a wireless connection to any PC or MAC etc - but if that doesnt bother you, then save a few quid and get the standard wired SP 30 USB version.
PRACTICAL! Super Portable ensures it's easy to carry & store in no time.
GETS THE JOB DONE! Manage PC/Softphone and Mobile Calls into One Conference call so no limitation to what you can connect to
DEPENDABLE! Up to 20 Hours Talk Time & 30 hours "stand by" ensures you can be rest assured your battery wont let you down ... it's never been easier. So....If you want to create a professional super fast conference room on the go with plug n play simplicity and Easy to carry & store... then this is the most important Bluetooth USB Speakerphone you'll ever purchase!
The Sennheiser / EPOS SP 30 speakerphone is an amazing new Bluetooth USB Speakerphone that helps anyone who spends too much time on a mobile phone to create a conference room anywhere at any time and comes with Sennheiser / EPOSs legendary sound quality (no tinny mobile with... "hang on while I put you on speaker" ahhhhhh!)
Don't hesitate - have a closer look here now! Pricing: (yes I know you need to know.....)
Here are a few common FAQ's for the Sennheiser / EPOS SP 30 & SP 30+ plus
1. Can I connect (pair) NFC devices as well as bluetooth? Answer: Yes it will connect via NFC (Near Far Communication)
2. How many devices can be paired at a single time? Answer: A maximum of 8 at a single time. If you try adding another it will delete the last used
3. How do I use the SP 30 wirelessly with my Computer Answer: The SP 30+ plus comes with a Sennheiser / EPOS BTD 800 wireless USB Dongle. just plug that into your PC, connect to the SP 30+ plus
4. Whats the transmission distance of the SP30's bluetooth capability? Answer: According to Sennheiser / EPOS its 25 metres
5. How does it know which phone or device to connect to? Answer: There are 2 modes "Personal" and "Shared"
From the official guide: If the speakerphone is used as a personal device it will automatically attempt to connect to the last eight paired devices. In this setup the Personal Mode (default) should be used.If the speakerphone is used as a shared device automatic connection to previously paired devices may not be desired. In this setup the shared Mode should be used. In this mode pairing must be performed every time when connecting a device via Bluetooth
6. Is the SP 30 optimised for Skype for Business etc? Answer: Yes, Its Certified for Skype for Business - Skype for Business Certfifcation ( Only applies When USB Dongle/USB-A or USB-C is Connected to PC or Mac)
7. What types of USB does the Sennheiser / EPOS SP30 connect to? Answer: Both models connect to USB-A (the larger standard USB) and USB type C (the newer smaller via an adaptor included)
Plus if you get the SP30 + plus, it has the wireless USB dongle for wireless connection. 8. Look at all the speakerphones -go here and finally folks... if you have any questions regarding the SP 30 or SP 30+ plus amazing portable usb bluetooth speakerphone then call us on 0800 644 0424 or contact us